- This event has passed.
Healing Shamanically with Sound
July 28 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Arlington Metaphysical Chapel- Chief Rainbow Weekend
Healing with the Masters
Join Shamanic Energy and Sound Healers, Lynn Chambers and Deb Heisel, in an experiential 2 -hour class that will introduce an easy “sounding” method that will assist in clearing your chakras and allow you to increase your personal vibration on a daily basis.
Lynn and Deb will teach you “The Humming Effect” passed to them from their teacher, Jonathan Goldman (an authority on sound healing and a pioneer in the field of harmonics.) This newest healing technique is gaining much popularity across the country and internationally.
According to Goldman, this simply yet profound method of self-healing can bring through positive side effects such as:
- Increased oxygen in the cells—enhancing health and wellness
- Lowered blood pressure and heart rate
- Increased lymphatic circulation—clearing toxins from the body
- Increased levels of melatonin—a hormone that enhances sleep
- Reduced levels of stress related hormones—enhancing health and wellness
- Release of endorphins—self-created opiates that work as “natural pain relievers” and make us feel good
- Increased levels of nitric oxide, (NO), a molecule associated with vasodilation and the promotion of healing
- Release of oxytocin –the “love” hormone, creating trust between us.
- Although simple, when this technique is properly done, the effects are profound!
Our workshop will culminate with a guided shamanic journey to the upper world where you will be invited to meet your Master teacher. Rattles, drums, crystal bowls, crystal pyramids and Tibetan bowls will be utilized to enhance this enchanted experience!
Lynn Chambers is a Shamanic Practitioner and Sound Healer in Northern VA